2022 Graduation Information
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
Location: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Times: 7:30 PM
Tickets: 4 tickets per graduating senior (there will be additional seating on the hill).
April 19th – Graduation invitations will be distributed during all lunches.
April 29th – Senior Honor Recognition
May 5th – Senior Awards Night @ 6:30 pm at Mims Baptist Church
May 9th – Senior Meeting with Dr. Smith
May 9th & 10th – Caps and gowns will be distributed during all lunches.
May 13th – Prom
May 18th – Graduation ticket pick up at Moorhead Stadium
May 19th – GRADUATION!
Click on the link below for 2021-2022 Graduation Ceremony Flashdrives that are for Sale – $15.00
- I will take full responsibility for clearing all school financial obligations with CASH or MONEY ORDER ONLY.
- I will be responsible for my attire and will wear the unaltered, authorized cap, gown, and tassel. My attire under my gown will be suitable and will reflect the seriousness and dignity of the occasion. I understand that a collared dress shirt, tie, dark slacks and dress shoes are required for men and a proper dress code length dress and dress shoes are required for ladies. My attire and total appearance will comply with all school dress code rules.
- I will conduct myself properly at all times so the graduation ceremony will be dignified and meaningful to everyone in attendance.
- I will abide by the Board of Education policy, which prohibits the use of alcohol or drugs before, during and immediately following the practices and ceremony.
- I will be a proud Conroe Tiger Class of 2022 Graduate.
- NO CELL PHONES/ELECTRONIC DEVICES
I understand that if I fail to meet the above requirements or violate any school regulations I will forfeit my right to participate in graduation. I further understand that in the event of my misconduct I will:
- not be allowed in the graduation line
- be required to leave graduation
- have my diploma withheld
- be required to meet with the Principal/designee after May 29th to discuss said incident