- I will attend the graduation practice on Thursday, May 24, 2018, at The Woodlands Pavilion. I will report to CHS by 8:00 am. Transportation will be provided from Conroe High School to the Woodlands Pavilion for practice.
- I will take full responsibility for clearing all school financial obligations with CASH or MONEY ORDER ONLY by Noon, Wednesday, May 23, 2018.
- I will be responsible for my attire and will wear the unaltered, authorized cap, gown, and tassel. My attire under my gown will be suitable and will reflect the seriousness and dignity of the occasion. I understand that a collared dress shirt, tie, dark slacks and dress shoes are required for men and a proper dress code length dress and dress shoes are required for ladies. My attire and total appearance will comply with all school dress code rules.
- I will conduct myself properly at all times so the graduation ceremony will be dignified and meaningful to everyone in attendance.
- I will abide by the Board of Education policy, which prohibits the use of alcohol or drugs before, during and immediately following the practices and ceremony.
- I will be a proud Conroe Tiger Class of 2018 Graduate.
- NO CELL PHONES/ELECTRONIC DEVICES
I understand that if I fail to meet the above requirements or violate any school regulations I will forfeit my right to participate in graduation. I further understand that in the event of my misconduct I will:
- not be allowed in the graduation line
- be required to leave graduation
- have my diploma withheld
- be required to meet with the Principal/designee after May 29th to discuss said incident